I just finished building my 6 mm BR (Savage target action RBLP, CBI barrel and savage F Class stock) which by the way it is a wonderful caliber. Guys...you know how we are....always pursuing the next plateau of our performance, always wanting another gun added to our panoply. Well, not immune to that 'virus' I contemplated my next build. In general lines I realized I would like a somewhat a similar platform but with a 6.5mm bullet ( I am torn between 260 Rem and 6.5x47 Lapua). Gathering some advice on this forum I realized that perhaps I should, rather then build a whole new gun (with added expense), just buy a new barrel and swap between the two intermittently. My question and dilemma is: will changing the barrel frequently mess up anything with the headspacing. I took great care to accomplish a tight headspace (0.0015) and I am wondering if going back I will be able to maintain the exact same parameters. I mean all my dies, cases, modified case, etc, are set for my initial setup? I guess the bottom line question is ...Is it OK to change barrels frequently?