Which one's the best and why? Go!

Ok, so I'm looking, over time, at building out my Stevens 200 into a long-range tack driver. It's not bad now--MOA or better at 100, but I'd like to be sub MOA at 200. I figure the three things to change out are: trigger (already have a Rifle Basix to install), a barrel (have a thread over in that section), and stock.

This is going to be my all-purpose awesomeness rifle--hunting deer all-year round in all weather conditions with shots up to 300+yards on deer or coyotes; 400 on varmints. To that end, it has to be portable--can't lug a 30 lbs gun over hill and dale for three or four hours a night. Looking for a good compromise between weight and accuracy (well, technically, I'd rather NOT compromise, but I get the sense that there will always be something of a compromise between the two). I'd prefer to NOT have to bed if I don't need to. I have a Boyds thumbhole on my 110 in 30-06 that seems to have opened up my groups a bit after installation--thinking it needs to be bedded--so there's already a possible strike against the Tacticool in my thinking anyway.

Looking to put on (maybe) a 26" stainless 1:10 fluted varmint barrel (hope that gives me the benefits of the accuracy of a heavier barrel without all the weight) with a flash (or possibly someday noise) suppressor. Will need to mount a short rail on the front (or side) to run a light at night and/or a bipod.

What's the best stock for this build? Anyone like their Hogue full bed--I've heard rumores that some are still too flexible in the forend? Is the Choat too dang heavy and cumbersome (should be a couple pounds lighter than the ultimate sniper at any rate)? Is the B&C worth the $50 more than the Hogue? Is the Boyds accurate? Anyone find they are needing to bed it?

Then there is the "cool" factor. Yes, I admit I am lame and want it to be "sniper-esque." But if I'm dropping the coin, I might as well make it look aesthetically pleasing as well (yes, function over form, but both would be ideal).

Price is another factor. I really can't see more than $2-300 for a stock.

I await your collective wisdom! Thanks!