I have a Model 10 Scout rifle (7.62x39) with the accutrigger and the accustock. recently on the range after chambering a round and the trigger sqeeze begins I hear click and I feel a movement but the rifle will not fire. The trigger becomes fixed in place and will not budge. Lifting the bolt handle to reset the trigger and firing pin helped at first, but intermttently this problem would occur again at increasing intervals for about the next 50 rounds. Yesterday at the range the problem got worse and now more time is spent reseting it than firing it. I have never taken apart the rifle or action. the rifle does not have that many rounds through it, so I am sure it is not a build up of any residue in the action.
Is there a detailed picture of the action that I can refer to when I disassemble the rifle ?
Does anyone know of this problem with other rifles ?
Please any and all advice will be appreciated by me.

Thanks in advance

BTW, no I am not interested in selling it, It has quickly become my favorite rifle, light, accurate, cheap to shoot. whats not to love. (except for the fact that it is NOT reliable until I get this trigger issue sorted out.