So after all the help I finally got to range and broke in the barrel. Everything worked great except for one issue I can't figure out how to fix.
The rifle shoots then when I open bolt to eject case and close it to chamber next round, the bolt will not pickup the next round from the mag, unless I push up on the magazine. The rifle is a model 11 hog hunter in a new Boyds stock with an accurate mag dBm. Everything fit fine and the inlet seemed perfect but unless I push up on the magazine it won't chamber.
It seems after every shot the recoil causes the mag to slip down enough to not pickup a round next time I close bolt. So after every shot almost I had to push up on mag. This is rather annoying and will affect me shooting tactical matches. Any advice on what to do? My only though is that I need to get the stocks dBm inlet milled a tad bit deeper, which sucks cause too deep and I'm screwed too..
Anyone encounter this before?
I should note the stock is not pillar bed just a skim bed of expoxy on the lug, so there is no pillars causing it to sit too high.