Alright guys, I would imagine that this has been posted a million times but I can't seem to find it anywhere and I'd appreciate any help.
Here's my current setup:
I am currently running a 308 Hog Hunter in .308 with a Primary Arms 4-16 mil-dot optic. Before I hear about the optic, for $200 and its FFP and actually really clear, its a resetable zero, and the clicks work well as I was dialing out to 700 last saturday. Yes its Chinese which sucks, yes there's no warranty, but yes its actually a decent scope and exceptional for the money as the next FFP mil dot reticle is the Vortex Viper PST (Also not made in America) and its $899, hence my purchase. I have a Bell and Carlson Tactical Medalist on it and a YHM QD Brake for my YHM titanium Phantom can. I absolutely love the complete setup, its a helluva shooter. Best groups are under .5" with some at .3" with 168gr Federal Gold Medal match tipped with the Sierra HPBT.

I want to have the stock inletted for DBM and I've heard CDI Precision being referred and recommended here. I've called them and they seem awesome. My 2 questions are this:

Pro's and Con's for getting this done other than the cost?
Why doesn't anyone use M1A or some other mag that goes up to 20 rounds? The AI mags are nice but really expensive!

Thanks guys,
Matt