Hello all, I need some tech advice to modernize my old first run Savage M10 Scout rifle. I've used this rifle for many years as a deer gun but had plans to retire her after my dad had passed. Recently I've gotten the bug to dig her out and convert to a more precision g-hog and yote gun. I've got a new Savage 10-FC K for a long range shooter. I'm looking for a solid 3-400 yard walking gun with some punch and perhaps some better styling. Now my questions are this, with the old style side release DBM what are my option for a stock. I understand this is still a SA savage but am having trouble keeping up with all of the details in the changes. Will I be able to convert this to a new style DBM or will I have to go to a blind mag? I've followed some of the discussions how guys are reworking the hog hunters with better or different parts and pieces and I guess that's what I'm aiming for. The Leupold vx-3 she wore is getting sent back for a check up so I figured now was the time for some upgrades and mods. This has been a great shooting rifle but it's time for a facelift and new life. Thank you all for the knowledge you bring.