Hey guys I just joined the forum been doing research over the last week I'm pretty new to the long range shooting and tatical style rifle builds I've always just hunted and bought what I needed to do the job

so my first rifle I bought a few years back was a savage 111 .270 win very accurate rifle my girlfriend just recently picked me up a remington 22.250 varmint sf and I scoped it and bi-pod I will be using that for some target shooting and also coyotes I'm 25 years old and im located in canada this is my first rifle build and spence I have a good donar for a long range rifle build that I want to try do all the work on my own i think my 111 will do the job.

so I'm seeking advise and opinions on which way to take and what caliber I can use with my .270 long action

so far I've picked up a used choate tatical stock that has been inletted for the factory DBM and bedded with devcon it is used but in perfect condition haven't got it yet but the pics looked great..was wondering if a cdi bottom metal will fit that stock with the in letting already done for my DBM

i plan on a new trigger probly a rifle basix sav2
rebarrel not sure which barrel or caliber I was thinking a .308 or a 6.5x55 swede my only downfall is I do not reload yet so I would like to build for somethingnincan buy factory ammo until I can afford my reloading gear.
Then of course a nice picatinny rail some rings scope, and a bipod

id like to get the krg bolt lift but I cannot find it anywhere in Canada and brownells or krg won't ship to Canada

thanks in advance guys
todd