Wintertime around here I usally get plenty of static around the house. Every metal object I touch shocks me, etc..
I wanted to load some ammo today but couldnt because of the static. Even if I touch something metal to discharge myself before I walk up to the scales, it stills screws with them. All it takes is a few seconds of standing there to make it pick up my static and start reading off and start beeping it needs calibrated. I can zero it and it works for a few seconds then starts bouncing between zero and .4 and then beeps calibration. I calibrate it with the weights and this does not help. I could not even get one round loaded because of this.
I also have the problem of grains sticking to the funnel when pouring a charge into a case. I have to take it, run a little water through it, dry it out and then its good for a few loads, then the statick builds and they start sticking again.

Has anyone found a way to counter static when reloading? I do not have any of these problems in the summer.