Finally after over a year my (re) build is complete.

I started a few years ago wanting a 6.5x55 caliber modern rifle. I ended up deciding on a savage. I bought a left handed (cause I shoot left handed) model 111 in 270win. I pulled it brand new out of the box, pulled it out of the stock and sent it to douglas barrels and had them install a 28in 1in dia premimum air gaged barrel in 6.5x55. I put it in a choate ultimate varmiter stock and topped it with a ken farrel one peice base.
I will keep a long story short, but I found the scope base holes in the reciever were drilled canted to the right. I needed that fixed, so I contact SSS and have them fix the holes in the reciever, and go ahead and do a T&T, target accutrigger spring, and comp recoil lug.
I then decide to have the stock inletted by CDI and install their DBM. I found a pretty nice bolt handle on ebay. And then topped it with a scope I got from a gun show for a good deal. Yea its a china scope, but it looked like it had pretty decent glass. I guess I will find out if its worth anything once I start shooting it. Its a 10-40x60, so yea, pretty big...lol

So after probably two years since I stopped shooting it (sat in the safe for a long time before I decided to fix it) I finally have it back together and ready to start shooting again.
Pics:

Closeup showing the bolt handle and AICS mag

Closeup showing the CDI DBM and inletting.

Now I just need to load some ammo and find some time to get to the range.