If their is one thing I love, that's Russian firearms. Makarovs, Mosins, The Finns (redone Mosin), Toz 22, 1895 Nagant revolver, IZH shotguns, OE and SxS.

Baikal MP153 are one tough shotgun. Don't have to worry about beating high dollar guns up, reliable, built tough. They have torture tested these 40,000 - 50,000 rounds with no failures. very popular waterfowl guns world wide. Been meaning to get one for about 7 years, finally did and happy I did!

2 3/4 up to 3 1/2 12 ga. Chrome bore 24". Come with 4 extended chokes all steel rated, mag plug. Gas system is adjustable. EAA used to import, then Remington as "Spartan 453" now EAA again as USSG >$400 at Buds shipped.

Needed a light clean up, some CLP and a few strokes of the bolt. Put in some 2 3/4 high brass Rem #6 and it shot flawless and to my point of aim at 15 yards. I'll pattern it out to 50 yards with Dead coyote 4 buck, Fed 4 buck and some Nitro express #2 1 7/8 oz loads. Be my coyote/turkey gun.

Do I have other shotguns? Yup, all kinds, all price ranges,, Mossys, Rems, Beretta, Franchi, Win's, Weatherbies... more... Did they shoot better? Nope.

If it's upsidedown once photobucket catches up the pic should rotate, it was rotated and saved but this has happened before then fixed itself.