Yup, wallys world can sell Axis on sales, Xmas for a good bit less than I could ever buy one. Normally a package axis would cost someone $6 more from me. But when they are another 20% off? I can't blame people for buying there! Pubs like shotgun news didn't help storefront gunshops much either. I have wholesalers won't disclose prices to the public but SGN does. So if someone wants to order a gun from a rag or internet store what does a dealer get? A transfer fee of $25. Oh yea, and a mess of paperwork with many different local and federal agencies, calls, visit, wait for UPS, visits from ATF. Do I make anything? Heck no, I lose money! Buttt.

Do I care? Yes I care!! I love arming the public, talking with them, see and make them happy, order them things like from Numrich/GPC or Sarco they could order themselves and charge no extra cause they like being taken care of with no worry of ordering the wrong part. Can I make money? Occasionally I spot a particular rifle at a gun show, buy it and make some bucks. Gunsmithing is labor and parts, I got plenty of time to work on guns. Used to be an 07mfg and class 2 sot. Before ATF tightened up AGAIN on imports I made decent bucks making AK and FnFals, building AR, 1911's. Decent bucks to be made on cans but talk about a process and time involved!

Th gunshops will be missed. Yes the coffee, goodies someone brought wife baked or a dozen donuts, all the talk, laughter, bull, meet new people, network and find events. You'll find a shooting event sign, training class, hunt in a gunshop, not downtown in the antis windows. Many times I toss in a box of ammo. There's usually the $5-10 table with old stock, holsters, whatnot. Yea they will be missed. Wonder if some of the younger people even experienced the old gunstores, the ones with 100 handguns, 3 walls of rifles mostly used and always one you seem to need that day :)

That hazmat's tough. Got to get primers, powder of all kinds to make a good order and make it worth it! I keep checking with distribs, some I call daily for 22 ammo. They told me to. Once in a while I luck out and "ya'll" luck out. Last was a 10 case 350 boxes federal, made some locals happy.