I have a model 110 long action 243 I recently picked up used from a local gunshop. Its in excellent condition and at $230 I couldn't pass it up for a cheap varmint gun. However a week or so after buying it I was messing with it and decided to feed a few shells through it. Anyway long story short between me and the local gun shop I can not seem to get the gun to load all the shells correctly. The back of the shell pushes down and the bolt rides right over it but not every time. I noticed when I had it apart the spring on the follower was bent up like someone had messed with it. Looked completely different than the one in my 270. So I tried to bend it to match the 270 but still no luck. I've never had this issue out of a savage but in doing some reading it looks like maybe I need a new spring and follower? Possibly the spring is just wore out? And if so where can I find one and specifically what one do I want? I've seen them listed as long action, 30-06 length and short action which I assume not to be right. They are all out of stock everywhere I've looked also. Secondly when it does catch the shell it seems to shove the bullet into the bottom on the chamber pretty hard before it pops up and rides in. Is this normal? Its actually kinda smashing the tip of a soft point bullet I was running in it and I didn't think Id want that on a vmax or something! Thank you!