a friend of mine took his brand new Axis XP .308 to the range today ,same rifle as mine with the Bushnell shapshooter 3-9x40 scope . He was expecting to see tight sub MOA groups as this is mentioned alot that this rifle can do this but his were all over the target . was using 150 grain Winchester ammo and the winds were very light at 6-7mph and temps were in the low 60's ,i even printed out some ballistics/bullet drop charts from Gundata.org with the current weather info

I've not seen the targets but like i mentioned the impacts were all over the target and nothing even close to a 2" grouping at all . He did mess with the scopes Turrets using a Bore sight which i told him not to do and hopefully this didn't affect his POI/POA , He was also shooting it from a bench rest using sand bags

I've got the exact same rifle also brand new and haven't taken it to the range yet as i'm still gathering parts for it and i'm hoping there isn't an issue with the optic as i heard these supplied Bushnell scope have had issues with recoil from .308's