Hi All,

I'm new to the forum, but have been a "Lurker" for a while and could use some advice/direction on finding a stock for my Model 99F. I was staying at a friends hunt camp this past weekend and my friend slid our rifles between the mattress and box spring while we went into town with his grand kids. Well, we came back and went out on the porch, meanwhile inside, the kids were jumping on the bed (not knowing). Later that day when it was time to go sit on a stand, we pulled our rifles out and my stock was broke on one side of the tang and cracked on the other! It was the lacquer finish with the pressed-in checkering (which I never really cared for). I would like to find a stock and forend that are checkered and in a oil satin finish and WITH OUT the Monte Carlo cheek piece, also in some used wood in good shape to match my old gun. Numrich has several stocks/forends available, but if they're checkered they have the Monte Carlo cheek piece that I don't want, plus it looks "new". Anyone have what I'm looking for or know where I could find it. . .PLEASE. . .let me know. Thanks in advance.