I'm new to reloading... well, it's been 40 years, so- yeah, I'm new to reloading!
The gun I'm building is based on a Savage Target action, with the tweak & tune by Sharp Shooter Supply- with a 28" Brux bull barrel, and his Evolution trigger... stock research is about to begin. I'm not a 'formal competitive benchrest' shooter- at least not yet... (this is a retirement present for me- retiring next year to Maine!) but its intended purpose is paper killing at 200 yards or more, accuracy and fun being the goal.
So it seems its also time to start formulating reloading plans. I'm not interested in reloading 1000 rounds at a session, but I AM interested in accurate, quality ammo. Semi-benchrest level of accuracy???
Presses I'm considering range from the Lee Classic Cast Single Stage Press- to something like the Harrell's Precision Combo Press, the Hood press, Harrell's Compact Reloading Press or the Sinclair 7/8-14 Benchrest Press.
Caliber= 6.5mm Creedmoor.
Recommendations, guidance and advice are most welcome. I'm looking at researching and choosing each piece one at a time, I figure the press is a good place to start.
Thanks!
Wes