The good - It shoots better than I can at 60 yards. The customer service so far seems to be great.
The bad - I had to contact customer service as there is a problem somewhere with the mag or gun.
The ugly - Well, I don't think it's pretty, but I don't care!

After finding out the wife is a great shooter IF the trigger is stellar (the mossy is not), I picked up a basic black 220 and two boxes of ammo.

Get the gun out to get familiar with it, clean, inspect, etc. the 1st thing I notice is the magazine had to be held and inserted just ever so to get to lock in. Was kind of turn off right off the bat.

Got a one piece DNZ mount and put a 3-9 Leupold on it. Put one round in the magazine and it's even more finicky about inserting it. Not something you could do in a hurry or in the dark. Three shots later, in the bull and ready to see what it'll do at 60 yards (I don't have any shots further than 80 yards in the woods). Put two rounds in the mag and it will NOT lock in. Fiddle around, try one round, no rounds, it just aint gonna happen. The wife and I finish up the two boxes loading one round at a time.

So, anyone have any magazine problems? I'm guessing the little tang sticking out from underneath the bolt is the ejector? It seems to move when the bolt release is pressed as well. It seems to get in the way when the mag is loaded and hit the rim of the shell. However even if I slide the shell a bit forward in the mag, it still will not seat with two rounds loaded.

Customer service is sending me a new magazine but did mention sending the gun in if it didn't take care of the problem. I hope it's just the mag as I've spent time and money sighting it in and seems to shoot great. Not to mention opening day is just around the corner.

Any suggestions to try in the meantime???