Hi. I mentioned in another thread, that I had recently purchased a Mueller 8-32X44 mm scope. I have a couple of other Muellers and have been very happy with them.

This is a 'target' type scope, and is advertized as such. The reason being, it is simply VERY fine crosshairs and a very, very small, non-illuminated dot. No duplex, mildots, etc,
The scope is very well made and although it has a 44mm objective, it looks small. The reason being the 30mm tube diameter. The lack of the AO keeps it trim....
All the dimensions, etc are on the web, so I won't bother repeating them.

I mounted it using the lowest possible rings, and the obj clears the bbl by a small amount. The rifle is a new Axis I rechambered in .221 FB. Of course, the main points of interest are the glass and the turrets. The glass is fantastic. I had my bench at the 50 yd line and I used a 6" 'shoot-n-c' target. With the scope cranked up to 32X, I could read both the numbered rings and the branding on the target, very easily. First time I remember being able to do that!
The image was extremely bright all the way to 28 and then got only slightly dimmer. Absolutely no distortion to the very edge of the glass and perfect color rendition and NO flare.
The turrets feel great and it 'shot the box' perfectly returning to zero. The side focus worked as expected, and no, I really don't care if the yardage matches. If it focuses and eliminates parallax, that's all I care about.

I'm always looking for a great price/performance ratio. This scope and the Redfield Revenge 6-18 are both outstanding values.
Are they the equal of a NF or USO? Of course not.

ron