It came to my attention from Stangfish that, at the very least he felt I called TC6969 out for breaking a law. What I had said was "I am willing to bet you didn't know you shouldn't have dropped it off at the UPS store and they didn't tell you either." So if TC or anyone else felt I had "called him out" for law breaking, please know that was not my intent. At that point in the chatversation it was a UPS policy that was broken.

I know no o ne likes being told they did something wrong, so if there were hurt feelings or public embarrassment over that I do apologize, I just SERIOUSLY don't want to see anyone get pinched for something they were not aware of and in this day and age get slapped with some felony charge that they make stick and ruin your fun and hobby.

When I gave the example of the DB that wanted some WSM ammo but wasn't willing to pay for proper shipping it wasn't related to TC. At the time that I was going to ship it to him I was not aware of the penalty of shipping ammo incorrectly. I knew it had to be labeled ORM-D Cartridges, Small Arms but that is all I knew. I was astonished to see the price tag it came with though.

It may seem like at times that I am a jerk but I seriously don't think that anyone I interact with here or other forums has the means to afford a 1/4 million dollar fine let alone the other things that come with it. I know I couldn't. I am not even sure what I would do if I had a 1/4 mill to blow. I have almost every gun I want and for the ones I don't have yet I don't need that much to buy them LOL