Hoping I can get some help or recommendations;

300 WSM 11 FCNS, 3-10 50mm scope, Burris signiture zee tall rings and Burris XTC steel mounts. I am on instlling my third time. The gun is new, I have taken to the range to sight and couldn't get it to group. After a box of shell I got out my old 700, 06 and shot fine. I looked to see if something had come loose and noticed my from mount was bent up and my Sig Z ring was at an angle. The rear torx had popped it's head and the steel mount bent. Not good but explains why it wouldn't shoot. I broke everything down bought new mounts and reinstalled with pruple locktite. We took a short little family vacation so one am I snuck out to a range. put her on paper at 25 moved to 100 and couldn't hold zero. got a drink of water and checked with the family. I looked very close and the same area and thought the ring looked canted and the base was lifting again. When I got home I took of the scope and sure enought the head snapped of the torx.

Now I am $60 into mounts and $120-$140 in ammo, I still don't have a gun with a scope mounted. I don't have a torque in/lb wrench so I used short end of the torx as my lever when tightening the screws. I am pushing the ring cross bolt forward and snug against the "bar". A currently I don't know what to try next?