I'm not an expert by any means, but I'm far from being new to reloading. For whatever reason, a good 6.5x55 load is eluding me. I'm using RL22, remington magnum primers (all I could find), sierra matchkings 142gr, lapua brass, scott parker tuned scale, Forster co-ax press, and Forster ultra dies. My ES is not good at all. I shot yesterday and couldn't group to save my life. Averaging 1.5 moa. No it's not the shooter. I've loaded up 300 wsm and 7 mag and shot sub 0.5 moa. I'm shooting a Savage with a 28" criterion barrel in a bedded stock. My ladder group was kinda crappy to begin with as ES wasn't good then. Found a semi node and shot again. 45.5 gr had an ES of 61, 46.0gr was 29 and shot the best groups, 46.5 was 24 and 47.0 was 6 shooting the worst groups. This was with new lapua brass FL sized set to bump shoulder back 0.002 on once fired brass. Bullet concentricity was 0.002 and neck was 0.005 (I didn't neck turn these). Bullets are about 0.005 off the lands. What am I doing wrong? Is it my reloading, the powder, the primers, what? I know I need to at with seating depth, but will it make that huge of a difference because it never has in the past. Sad thing is, cheap wolf gold ammo that i use as fouling shots shot better than my reloads!