Wow....Utah's only lottery....not quite a powerball winning ticket..but will be my once in a lifetime hunt....less than one hour from the house...some of Utah's most spectacular high desert isolated country...somewhat familiar with the area....spend free time there on off road machines...camera & of course binoculars...seven total tags for 2013 including one non resident for my unit....100% kill for the 2012 season........my weapon of choice........?......Tikka T3 in 6.5x55......sorry guys......backup rifle ? Savage Whitetail Hunter in full camo 308 Win....The Tikka is somewhat lighter...140 Nosler AB's or 140 Partitions in the Tikka are what I have in mind...the Savage shoots Swift 180 Scirrocos very well......so now the waiting begins....try to get better conditioned than I am now...riding my mtn bike 3-4 times a week...6-10 mile loops...the sheep terrain is not very hunter friendly....elevation will average close to 7000'...yes Desert Bighorn...wish me luck......being retired I'll have the full time frame of hunt...Sept 14-Nov 6th....last three weeks of rut...pic shows some rams from a few years ago....hope the one on the left is still around....he'll be a dandy by now..