Last weekend I changed out the medium height scope rings on my one and only bolt gun to low height and re-zeroed at 300 yards. Went to the mountains to shoot at 545 yards on Friday and again this morning. After shooting OK on Friday, I decided to take the Accustock off and back off the Accutrigger spring 1-3/4 turns to lower the trigger pull to around 2 lb. Went back to the range this morning and went straight to the 545 yard target. Took 10 rounds and .3 mil correction compared to yesterday to get as close to POA as possible on the 1st target.

Then I moved over to a fresh target (a 3x4 file card) and shot rounds 11-15 and was very, very happy with the results, as shown below.

I had 5 more rounds left but no more targets set up, so I decided to put rounds 16-20 on the same target. First 3 (16-18) were good, but I got sloppy on the last two (19-20) and those two widened up my second group to 7-1/4", compared to 2-3/4" for the first group on the second target. I just couldn't do everything right for 20 rounds for the day.

I know which round was which because I had a target camera set up and was noting each hit.

Rifle/scope/ammo are excellent. Shooter needs work.

One of these days, I am going to shoot a 10 round 3" group at 545 yards! Maybe after I get my XLR stock and feel a little more comfortable behind the gun.

Joe