I am by no means done working up a load but I am MOST impressed with the results at this early stage.

Lets not get into "what load" ..... give me the juice ...... that's for another topic, place and when I really have a load ...........

A little over a year ago, I bought a Savage 110 (2000 vintage) in 7mm Rem mag from a local gun shop. My plan was to acquire a .358 Norma mag barrel or a .416 Taylor.

But several weeks ago I updated my membership to paid and then discovered the member classifieds.

The 'ole bank account is now a bit bruised ...... but I have had a BALL!!!

I have acquired a number of barrels here and have had STELLAR results with all I have dealt with ....... KUDOS to this web site!!!!

The barrel I am working with is a Savage take off Stainless fluted varmint in .25-06. I have tuned the factory 2 screw trigger as far as is wise and will change it to something else because I am seeing a picture as to the accuracy of the combo that SCREAMS ...... give me a great trigger!!!

My early prediction is that once I get all my ducks in a row ....... this package may well yield sub .5 or .4 moa ....... all with a Tuppeware stock with pillars!!!

And I am making another prediction:

There are going to be some more Savages here in coming months!!!!

Viva Savage Arms!!!!

VIVA Savage Shooters!!!!

Three 44s