Well I guess it's more of a problem with me more than my stock. I have a Stevens in 223 that I felt could be greatly improved with an aftermarket stock. I bought a Choate Ultimate Varmint because I liked the idea of the aluminum block, price, and seemed to have good reviews other than people thinking it's ugly. I loaded up some loads last weekend and hit the range for the first time with this stock. The stock feels really good and solid. I'm brand new to reloading and I left the range disappointed thinking I need to give up reloading since I couldn't get Hornady 68gr match with RL15 to group better than about 1.5" and I've somehow been able to shoot sub moa with PMC Bronze. Since my trip was with some of my first ever loads and a new stock so I had a lot going on in my mind. After thinking about it this week I started remembering I was having a hard time holding steady using a front bag like normal. I didn't shoot any today since it was cold, but I spent a lot of time simply aiming at targets and found that I was again very shaky. I switched back to my tupperware stock and it felt great. Am I going crazy or do you think that me shooting standard style stocks for past 20 years of my life I'm just used to them compared to vertical pistol grip? Do you think I'll get used to the vertical grip or should I cut my losses, sell it, and buy another aftermarket stock? I guess another question is do you think this is honestly my problem or am I going nuts? Sorry if I rambled to much but I figured I might as well give you my whole story.