Hello all, looking for some suggestions on a new case lube to try. I am currently using RCBS Case Lube and soon to try their Case Slick (I use almost RCBS everything exclusively as I get 58% off their products) but I am willing to pay retail for something else. My current problem is the stuff just seems so darn sticky and it either takes an hour of tumbling which leads to having to blow out media from flash holes with compressed air, or I have to scrub them with a microfiber towel. The toweling part kills my hands as I have nerve trouble and the "gripping" problem makes my hands feel like they're in an arbor press after 10 cases. I only full length size for now until my PPC build is done, and I dont use anything inside case necks. I have no preference whether it is a pad type, or a spray in a bag and rool around formula. Im just wondering if there is anything safe to use that has very easy removal but still wont have me sticking cases (never have before?) If it is something that could also just be used and then chambered without removal and no huge pressure spikes, that would certainly be alright too! thanks for reading and any suggestions you may have.

-Alex-