Yep,new guy here.Old,cranky,and in the way most of the time but happy to be here and even happier to be back on Savage.What I have is a late '89 110 LA (thanks for the DOM Mad Dog) that we've re-barreled to 308.Changed out to a SA plastic follower and spring in the blind mag and fit a spacer block aft in the well.Problem is in loading and feeding.The plastic follower re-defines TILT and is consistently inconsistent in both retaining rounds in the mag and feeding the next round into the chamber.Is there a metal follower/spring combination available that might help?Also,can a SA mag box be fitted to the long action reciever -not a course I'd like to take as the stock is an older LA McMillian nicely bedded and relieved to fit the new EABCO bbl.All ideas and comments welcome and appreciated.As a side note,the new EABCO tube(current manf.) is not painting copper-printing 6's and 7's at 100 on break-in and is a nicely done piece.Got tired of waiting for a 1/12 for shoot the long light 155's and decided to try a Brown despite the scuttlebutt of late on the in house bores.This one's as good as any I've shot.Then again,the only thing I'm sure of is that I "don't know nutt'n". Good to be here. Old Grumpy Bark