Looking for some input from some of you on a build I may be doing for a friend of mine. He's got the bug for a rifle like my 10BA, but would like to have the option of going long range with a .300wm type cartridge. I've come up with a idea of a switch barrel set-up, but would like to hear from any of you that may have done the same thing or something similar before ordering anything. Here it goes, Savage large shank action, XLR chassis, Accurate mag bottom metal kit in .308 and .300wsm, 2 aftermarket barrels, one in .308 the other in .300wsm both 1 in 10", bolt heads in each cartridge. Other than a brake for the .300wsm barrel, head space gauges, and a quality trigger what am I over looking and what issues will I encounter that I'm not aware of. I went with a 10BA and the 110 FCP in .300wm, but I'm guessing this switch barrel set-up could be done for less cost of the two stock rifles like I did, pending barrel selection cost. So if any of you see something I'm over looking please advise, regards Slip.