So, this is my .223 Axis. I have shot many different kinds of weapon systems, and I have enjoyed every minute of it. I can't say I've ever had one that I enjoyed shooting as much as I do this one. I'm learning as I go, and using a lot of the same items and skills that I used on many of my service weapons. I painted the stock with some regular krylon fusion, then went over the top of that with several layers of Acra-Coat. It turned out looking very good, and it's REALLY hard. I also replaced the bolt handle with the larger size Savage one, I like the way it allows for better usage while wearing shooting gloves. It wears a weaver rail, and the scope is a regular Bushnell XLT for now. I'm still trying to figure out what I want to put on there for now for some glass. The Bushnell works very well, and I'd honestly like to get the stock squared away on this before I try to work on anything else. I've added threaded rod in the forearm that has been covered in epoxy, and I filled the buttstock with expanding foam. It's taken care of the hollow sound, and the forearm is somewhat firmer, but it's nowhere near what I consider to be satisfactory. I'd give anything to be able to dress this thing in even a Choate stock. Please give me all the input and suggestions you can. I'm thick skinned, and I enjoy constructive criticism. I'm gonna make this thing a shooter yet![IMG] [/IMG]

[IMG] [/IMG]

[IMG] [/IMG]