OK, I just got my first savage 110 in 30-06. Its a non accu-anything, wooden stock, stagger feed with the 3 screw trigger. I've already found the walkthroughs on how to adjust these triggers.. it still feels pretty heavy.. something to work on. I got the rifle used, but I dont think it had 2 boxes run through it.. just a little marking on the boltface in carbon.. no brass on there yet.

Im looking to slowly build this into a long range gun.. yes, I know its probably cheaper to start with a 12, but hey.. you get what you can afford.

I'm considering having the stock pillar bedded, is there a stock out there that would give me better results in the 200 range?
I'd love to get a shilen barrel on it, sticking with .30-06.
I'm lost on rings for the time being, leaning towards talley one piece base/ring combos.
I've got a bushnell elite 3200 4-12x40 on it right now, but that will probably change as I get to reach out there.
Any suggestions on good rests for the front or a good bipod? I hear good things about atlas, but from the site it looks as if they require a rail to mount?

Is the SharpshootersSupply recoil lug worth getting over the stock one?

Any and all info is wanted.. thanks.