I have a 22-250 1:9 twist LRPV that I've been extremely disappointed with so far. My problem is that I can't get the bolt back after firing. The bolt operates fine when empty or with a loaded round. The bolt lift is fine. My primers look OK, and the load is not hot as far what the manuals say or what other people with these guns are using. The last load I've been working with is 75gr A-Max's over RL-15 powder. The problem starts at around 32.4 grains. My primers don't look bad, I've checked my Chargemaster against a beam scale, and my chronograph shows just under 3100fps, so I don't think it's an over charging issue. I'm using Lapua brass. I was advised that it might be caused by a rough chamber, so I had my gunsmith check it out and he agreed. I recently got it back after having him polish the chamber, but I still have the same issue. I've tried other powders (4064, H4350, Varget, H414, etc.) and still have the issue as I get closer to a "warm" load. Also, accuracy is terrible until I get a "warmer" load. I'm full length sizing with a Redding type S (with the neck expander removed). I haven't disassembled the bolt to set up my die... I've been using Sinclair bump gages and setting the shoulder back between .001" and .002". I'm hoping this is something simple that I've missed. Any ideas? Thanks.