New member and pretty thrilled to learn of a Savage specific forum that might be able to help sort through an issue I'm having. New FCP-K bought in March. Shoots factory ammo fine, but reloads which have been full length resized get stuck with regularity. Neck sized brass is fine most of the time, very few get stuck. Brand of brass doesn't seem to matter.

Empty cases that get stuck in this gun don't get stuck in my other .308 which is an M1A. I've measured every aspect of the cases that get stuck that I'm capable of measuring, and I can't find anything different compared to those that don't get stuck. Ammo made in the same process shoots fine out of the M1A too by the way, none have ever gotten stuck.

I've tried trimming to different lengths, resizing to different headspace lengths. I'm shooting primarily 168/175 SMKs and have tried various loads of IMR4064, IMR4895, and Varget but the problem occurs with as little as 41 gr of charge.

I'm using Lee FL dies, and have tried multiple shoulder positions but with no result. I have a set of RCBS dies that I'm going to try as well, but haven't had a chance yet.

I called Savage yesterday and they said that unless they can recreate the issue with factory loads they can't help me. So here I am. What am I missing, and what suggestions does the Savage brain trust have for me?