First of all, can any of you get to Kevin's site?
His old url gets me to Inventive Media now.

Anyway, I just got my first Stockade riflestock (used) and I'm going to post some thoughts on it.
As I suspected it would be, despite assertions to the contrary, it's HEAVY. My Sporter model weighs in at 39.5 ounces. No TG or action screws, but with the Stockade recoil pad.
About that recoil pad. It's not only a hideous ventilated type pad but it's poorly fitted as well. This is the recoil pad which came with the stock as it has Stockade molded in. That thing just has to go.
The pistol grip fits OK but the squared off forearm leaves me cold.
The inletting is nice, crisp and precise in the action area but the barrel channel and the nut area are not. Oversize but even in the barrel channel. Uneven and oversize around the nut.
Very stiff forearm and the buttstock seems solid and well shaped.

Overall, about what I expected. Decent quality but not even close to McMillan quality.
Because these stocks are available in a Money Saver condition I can half-heartedly recommend them since they're 1/2 the price of a McMillan. If you're thinking about getting a painted one however the price advantage shrinks to a point where the value compared to a McMillan just isn't there.