I bought a bag of 50 Winchester - NEW - 25.06 brass to load up for my new Edge. After the first firing I noticed about 6 cases with split necks. The second day of shooting - I'm still seeing split case necks when I eject the cases. One of the cases ejects and I notice a little something "extra" flying out with the case. It turned out to be the primer. It may not be visible in the photo but, the pocket is oblong.....
I need to contact Winchester about it. The last time it was primers that burned thru the back and toasted my bolt face. They sent me some mfg. coupons for double reimbursement. Now I have brass that's junk. I'm hoping they'll do the reimbursement thing again. This time with good brass I hope....

I didn't put up any pics of the splits. They're too hard to see in person, let alone photo on a computer...

Aside from the splits & the blown primer, the 25.06 caliber is a whole lotta fun to shoot. I've heard the 6mm & 6.5mm calibers have an inherent accuracy. I found out how accurate this weekend. Even in very windy conditions.
Frank in Fla