So after months of research I purchased a used 10fp-LE2 at a gun show, and the previos owner had superglued a slip on recoil pad to the "tupperware" stock, but I knew that I probably would upgrade the stock after a short period.

So I have read through this forum pretty extensively and I'm trying to make some final decisions and make sure I am not missing something.

1. Rifle 10fp-LE2 in .308 (Hbar obviously) stagger feed, blind mag, 4.27 action spacing.
2. Need this to be a multi-purpose rig. Hunting as well as target. So a heavier stocks like some of the Choate and B&C Medalist A2 are out for me.
3. 4x16 x 50mm Burris Black Diamond is on it's way to mount up.
4. I want to put a military style sling on it so I can hunt as well as sling it for prone shooting. So the stock needs to be stiff enough to not deflect when I'm shooting prone.
5. Most shooting will be 100-300 yards, but there is a 1000m range at the military base locally that I probably will stretch the gun's legs on.

So based on all of this I have run into a few choices at different price points but need to make sure I'm not missing something.
1. $100 price range- Duramaxx vs Hogue pillar bed. Pro/Cons? stiff enough for a shooting sling?
2. $200 price range- Hogue fully bedded (seems new and I cannot find much on details). Or Boyd's VT thumbhole (but I would need to pillar bed thisand I'm not a huge fan of thumbhole stocks.
3. $300 range, H&S Pro 2000

Anything Im missing? Thoughts?