OK...so I am thinking of building a very stout Savage Long Range build...Savage does not offer a LA Target Action....BUT IT APPEARS as if it uses a sort of hybrid on the 338LM 110 BA...it looks as if the action is a right port right bolt repeater of sorts...it looks completely different than the LA in the 110BA 300WM and the SA 10BA .308...it also appears to be the same 110BA 338LM style on the 110 FCP HS series

So...does anyone have any close up pics of the 110BA 338LM action to support this (I cant find any) and what is the Savage designation of this action?

I'd love to score one without having to by a whole rifle...if the 110 FCP HS 338LM has the same action that would be the cheaper route than buying a 110BA simply to harvest the action...

My end goal would be to take one of these action and have it trued and timed as well as having a very high end barrel with its threads trued along with the barrel nut to put an even more robust barreled action into long range service...rifle will be chambered for 300WM, utilize a McMillan Game Scout stock and a Jense Precision ABS carbon wrapped barrel. Suppressor capable.

Think of a quiet mile gun... ;D