I have been around hunting / shooting / reloading my whole life. I've taken pride in being able to solve just about any problem that I or my friends have had but this one is kicking me around. I have a Sav. LRH in 338 Lapua and the problem is with stuck cases. New brass (Nosler) chambers, fires (accurately), and ejects with absolutely 0 resistance. After cleaning, sizing, trimming and reloading the once fired case I have a 50/50 chance that it will be extracted. I have a SSS oversized dedent ball (.140) under the extractor. It has improved the ratio of extractions but the once (or more) fired cases give me heavy bolt lift and it seems that the bolt does not want to rotate to the upward position. I have to give it an upward blow to move it to the upper most position and it may or may not extract the case. I'm seeing absolutely no signs of pressure on the the primer, no flattening, leakage, craters, etc. If it were a pressure issue wouldn't it do it on the first firing also? I have made a mould of a new case (1/2 case length) with Acraglass to see if there's a change or stretch that I can't detect. They all fit like a glove. I have a Redding shoulder measuring collet and they are the same at the shoulder whether new or fired. Components include, Nosler brass, Federal 215 MM primers, H4831sc powder (85.7 gr.), Nosler 250 accubond bullets. If any of you can offer any insight I would greatly appreciate it.