Hello all:
I recently sent in my Savage model 10flp to SSS to have the action timed and trued. I purchased the rifle about 3 years ago in 223 remington. Since that time I have modified the stock to my lickings installed the SSS competition trigger.

I would have liked to have some before and after groups that I could have shown, but unfortunately, someone threw the original targets away.

I have now received the rifle back after the T&T job. The groups have not tightened up that much; I'd give it maybe 5% accuracy increase. If I was looking for better better accuracy out of my rifle, I would have first purchased an aftermarket barrel. However, I'm very satisfied with the barrel thats on the rifle now. If I burn the barrel out, then I'll get a higher quality barrel than the stock 223 barrel thats on the rifle.

Is it worth Spending the $150+ to have a rifle T&T? That decision is up to the person who wants to pay SSS to have the action T&T and shipping both ways. For me, it was worth it and thats all that matters.