I have a 12 FV in .223 Remington on the way. I will be shooting this prone, at paper, out to 300 meters. The goal is to hone my shooting and reloading skills to enter F/TR.
One of the first things I want to do with this will be to replace the stock. I've spent most of my adult life with my hands wrapped around the plastics of an issued M4. Subsequently, I feel most comfortable with a vertical grip and most bolt guns feel oversized in the grip to me. Maybe it's something I will have to get used to. I've seen conflicting reports on the stocks above as to which varmint/tactical stock from the above manufacturer has thinner, flatter grips. I've also looked, wondering, at Choate stocks, but a few reports have steered me away from them for the time being. Apparently a certain Englishman winning F/TR with one more than once isn't enough to call it good enough for some.
I would like to retain the option of a detachable box magazine, as I find loading a blind mag with a scope to be somewhat cumbersome. I can also load and label mags in a systematic manner for my reloads, making range trips easier.

Sorry for the long post. Right now I'm leaning toward the HS-Precision until I hear back from Stockade about theirs.