So I picked up a model 111 in 300wm. I'm guessing its pre accu-trigger, as it doesn't have one. It has a synthetic stock with factory detachable mag. It was used and I want to look at a wood/laminate stock, so I can pillar bed it. I'm also thinking about rebarreling, but I'm not sure of the twist rate that the factory used at that time. I'm guessing its 1-12, but not sure yet. I tried running a patch down the barrel and was gonna measure the distance it took to make a revolution, but I guess I didn't get the patch tight enough. Anyhow, can anybody assist in telling me my stock options? I'm guessing its gonna need a blind mag well setup, but not sure. I'm also not sure of whether its a centerfeed or staggerfeed, since it has the detachable mag. Also if anybody might know what the twist rate is I'd appreciate it. Oh and I haven't looked at whether its a flat or round rear receiver yet either. I haven't had much time to look at the gun since buying due to work. I'm guessing its flat, like my last 111 in 7mag. Thanks, Jason