I'm currently in Canada where this setup was purchased.

Drove out to the farm to try my new Savage 10 FCP-K .223 for the first time.

Rifle setup: Burris Elite Tactical 6-24x50mm mildot, Picatinney Base, Burris Medium Z rings and a Shooter's Ridge 14-29" bipod.

Also first time using Eberlestocks latest "Gunrunner" pack and integral rifle scabbord.

Factory Ammo:

American Eagle 55 gr FMJ( for barrel fouling and getiing scope dialed in.)
Hornady 53 gr Superperformance
Hornady 55 gr V Max
Federal 69 gr Matchking

Laser range finder: Nikon 440

Wind was 12.30 MPH and about 10 degrees to the left off of a full headwind.
Temperature was 3.47 C or 38.26 F
Density Altitude was 903.50 ft.
Barometer 30.05
Humidity 43.2%

The first 9 rounds of American Eagle 55 gr FMJ was used to foul the barrel and rough in the scope @ 25 yds.
Next I moved to 100yds.

The next 6 rounds were Hornady 55 gr V Max and were used to fine tuned the scope @ 100 yds.

The next 6 rounds were Hornady 53 gr Superperformance and were centered but high @ 100 yds

The next 6 rounds were 69 gr MatchKing and were closer to the POI of the V Max.

Then I moved the target to 200 yds which put me almost 90 degrees to the wind.

Fired 3 rounds of 55 gr V Max and group was low, but was centered and was inside 3/4"@ 200 yds. I was extremely pleased.

Fired 3 rounds of 53 gr superperformance and group was centered but high and was inside 2" with a called flyer that increased it 2 1/2-2 3/4".

The final 3 rounds was 69 gr Federal MatchKing and grouped inside 1 1/2"@200 yds. I was well pleased.

With the rifle's weight, no recoil, and muzzle brake all paper hits and dirt splashes are easily scene in the scope.

For a brand new out of the box rifle, shooting off of a bipod, no rear bag, factory ammo and me, in the wind, I was extremely pleased.

I can now slowly retire my old .243 yote gun.

The Gunrunner Pack is their newest addition in Eberlestock's hunting line. It is similar to their Gunslinger II Military pack with a few less storage areas.

It is extremely usefull kit. Where I coyote hunt is walk in access only as the farmer has winter wheat planted so everything needed must be carried in.

The 10 FCP-K nude weighs in at 10.2 lbs. and rigged out is around 14 lbs. so a back scabbord that carries the weight and all my coyote gear(calls, binos, laser rangefinder, hydration bladder, speaker, decoy base w/decoy, Ghillie suit, ammo mags, lunch,etc. is a very handy piece of kit. The scabbord is approx. 7" wide.

Cheers