Here are some proven loads for you guys to try.

Savage 12 LPRV 1:9 twist in a McMillan A2 stock with aluminum bedding block. The OAL is to the lands for my chamber. Should be within a few thousandths for someone with the same model rifle. (I used the Hornady tool to find it. Remember each bullet is different).

These are all with once fired LC 09 brass. I have had good luck with it. Better than with the RP or Winchester. Oddly the Fiocchi GFL brass (50 pieces)I have had good luck with also). No pressure signs.

Nosler BT 55g #39526 (not the 250 round Varmint pack ones, I think they are different)/Varget 24.9 OAL 2.332
Pretty foregiving with Varget. I can shoot from 24.6 to 25.9 and still be within 1/2"- One hole at 24.9 though.

Sierra 69 BTHP MK #1380- OAL 2.332 (2.342 to lands). 26.0 Varget (someone else on another forum had the exact same results on another forum, can't remember the name but his lands measurements were within 0.002 of mine. One hole (not a cloverleaf, one hole).

75 A-max's. Using RL15 and Varget I can't seem to get these dialed in. I keep gettin 2 about 1 hole then a flyer from 1/2 to 2" off. They are not keyholing..