O.K. I got a model 11 youth rifle in 7mm-08 a few years ago for hunting(when I was a youth),never went on on the hunt and got stuck in a safe with less than 25 rounds through it. I have decided to try getting into competition shooting now,and want to build it to fit me. So I take it out to try the range and after 15 rounds of no problems trouble strikes. Three rounds through the magizene,and it stops ejecting rounds. It will pull the shell out of the chamber,but will not kick it out. I have some experience with minor gunsmithing,and if I did not know better I would say a weak extractor spring,but I doubt this because I have never heard of a spring giving out during shooting. Also After about 15 shots the bolt is almost unworkable. I have to flip the rifle over,grip the buttstock with one hand,and pull the bolt open,I come back 15 minutes later and it works fine,another 15 shoots and the some thing. But the bolt it still silky smooth,just lifting the handle. This rifle is very accurate,and I am planning on putting a Boyds thumb-hole on it,but this is a major issue. I doubt these issues are related,anyone got any ideas?

Also does anyone make a tacticool style stock for this rifle? Many thanks.