So i am going to hit the high points that I think have some merit. The first goal would be to get a new round or a freshly resized case to be chambered and extracted with relative ease.

I see two suggestions that address this issue. One being the case shoulder or head space, is too long. The second being a possible issue with the profile of the ejector. The head space issue could be by resolved in a couple of ways. Comparison of the gage and the resized or new case is critical and cannot be overlooked.

The solution if the case shoulder is longer than the gage is to bump the shoulder back with a full length sizer die and inspect with a case head space gage. The next thing to consider is opening the chamber head space to place it nearer to the no-go tolerance. You can take two approaches to headspacing a chamber, While maintaing SAMMI spec's by staying with the go no go lengths, you can make your chamber fit yur brass or you can make your brass fit your chamber. You can make it shorter or longer but you risk either not being able to chamber a round or incipient head separation. I refuse to argue the headseperation issue due to thelikelyhood but the risk remains.

The ejector pin is next, you are working on head spacing a barrel and can figure this one out. You could polish it and put a slight radius on the edges.

I think that at this point we have smooth chambering and extraction.

Next, how is extraction after firing? Easy... problem solved. Difficult....back off on the load.

Now ladies and gentlemen, we are cooking with gas.