Looking at getting a 260/6.5creedmoor for LR steel. I Like the price of forester BR dies for the 260 and the lapua brass that is available then redding$ and hornady brass of the 6.5C. I also have a bunch of H4831sc that I beleive would work better in the 260 then 6.5C. Still on the fence about caliber so a nudge in either way would help. Originally thought about buying a 12 LRP and skim bedding it and calling it good, but got to thinking the DBM is not a big deal compared to internal box. Also this rifle would be fired from the prone 90-95% of the time with the rest from a bench, a more vertical grip stock, like an HS VG target or BC medalist would be better then the traditional open grip stock on the 12LRP. I like that type of stock for all around use(sitting, kneeling, offhand), but prefer a vertical grip for prone accuracy work. Option 2 is finding a savage/stevens action from NSS combine that with one of his shilen select match 260 barrels and get a HS stock from stocky's, bed it and gas on. I think I know the answer already but what route will "probably" yeild the most accuracy?