I posted almost a year ago about too many barrels and not enough actions to put them on. Well, I added another last year but the barrels kept finding their way to my door. I think I need to help me from myself, or maybe something is in the works already - my paid membership is due to expire. We will see how long I am able to live without monitoring the classifieds. But, I was almost back in the same predicament as I was last year, just bigger numbers with the same ratio. This gives me 4 savage guns, not enough to keep most of the barrels ready, but enough for me to feasibly play with at one time.

Yesterday, I broke down and bought a right handed savage, the first one. Cabelas has the accutrigger 111 with gray laminate stock for 400 and I took a 270win home with me. Got tired of watching for a used LH to show up at my favorite gunshop - probably got lucky with the one I found last year. That is a chambering I dont really need, but dont have it so I will keep it. As a left handed shooter, working from the bench with a right handed bolt action is actually pretty convenient and I just will not take this gun hunting with me.