Yesterday I spent 4 hours getting very disappointed in the rifle yesterday not being able to get rounds under 1 3/4" at only 100 yards. These groups are great for a hunting rifle, and not bad but I hoped for better.

There was a guy next to me with a box stock 700 with factory hunting ammo putting them all in a sub 1" circle. I could almost hear him snickering at my results. We went to check targets and he was using a single target paster to cover his holes. while I was changing chewed up targets.

The previous day my scope mount shook loose and I had a wasted unproductive day.

Anyway... On the last session before the range closed I was tired, sore and did not want to try the last load I had not tried. It's a good thing I did because I hit pay dirt. My last groups were under 3/4" with two 5 shot strings in basically the same hole using some ballistically inferior 180 grain PSP's and 4895.

Now I can't WAIT to try developing loads with superior bullets now that I know what the potential of this rifle is!

I consider myself very fortunate to have found (and was able to afford) this excellent rifle.