Great forum! Been a Savage shooter a looong time w/ a 110e in 30-06, BUT now I want to build a 338-06 or 35 Whelen on this action just because... I tend to be a traditional/ classic hunter/rifleman, have a few synthetics and wood stocks in various deer/elk calibers, but I wish to indulge myself w/ something different yet still field practical. I intend to restock this Savage w/ a Boyd's JRS Laminate(kudos on the new pricing) and can't decide on the coloration, thus I beseech your esteemed opinions.
What do you think of the Royal Jacaranda colors(rose/black/brown), Desert Camo(orange/black/brown) or the Forest Camo(olive/black/brown)? Otherwise, I could just stick w/ the Walnut finish, but I'm thinking something different that looks sexy...
I hunt the SE forests mostly, and MT, and am planning Africa--the Forest Camo fits them all, but I have other suitable rifles, too--the Royal Jacaranda would seem suitable for desert/sandhills/Africa, which are the main places I would use this chambering.

Does anyone have any of these colors and how do you like them?

All opinions on colors and my thinking appreciated!