Anyone here (besides me) had their 110BA / 110FCP / 111LRH .338LM apart and played with the recoil lug?

Seems it is a non-standard design (though I think someone - Fred? - mentioned they used the same design on the 10BAS) with no 'tit' for locating the recoil lug while you tighten the barrel nut. The receiver is notched for the locator tit, the stock (on a 110FCP anyways) is notched for it, but its not as simple as swapping out for a regular Target Action recoil lug or a SSS recoil lug - the recess for the lug that comes with a 110BA/FCP is too shallow and the lug bottoms out before the action does... which I presume to be Not Good.

So... I'm looking at one of these widgets from Brownells:

Rem 700 barrel lug tool

There are three models, one for factory/Shilen lugs, one for Tubb lugs, and one for Holland lugs. Not being overly familiar with the differences between those, I'm guessing the one for the factory lug would be the one to get? The 110 BA/FCP lug has kind of dished in sides, i.e. the sides are straight (parallel) not tapered like a Target Action lug. It's been so long since I fooled with a factory Remington lug I don't have the foggiest idea what it is shaped like...

Looking for ideas or suggestions...

Monte