Got some good pointers over on 'Long Range Hunting', including 2 videos on scope setup/ cheek piece adjustment/ natural point of aim,etc.Also a Great article on what can happen to a shooter who only sights in using a bench rest position and switch's to a field position - I was simply not aware of the possibility that you can look thru different portions of the scope from different angles even after taking a 100 deer or so over the years, sure feels humbling!. I'll put the links on here at some point, pushed for time right now. I'm kind of feeling like I've opened Pandora's box by having some trouble with this rifle but I sure am opening my eyes to some stuff I really should know something about!
Anyway, I'm going to readjust the scope to my natural rifle hold position and then readjust the cheek piece to line up my eye with the scope, re level the scope and then shoot again with some Fed GMM and see where I'm at. There may well still be an issue w/ the Bushnell 4200 Tactical that I bought for this rifle that still needs to be resolved, but I think the biggest problem at this point is with the 'nut behind the stock' ;D . -Andy