Just put 25 rounds thru my new 111 LRH (300 Win Mag). First 3 rounds were touching but group opened up the more it was shot. Checked base and rings (DNZ DeadNutz) but nothing was loose. Found the barrel was touching on the front left of the stock, so stock was removed and the stock was filed to clear barrel. After teaing the gun down I found that this gun does not have the normal 3 screw set up as the other Accustocks. My gun has a standard recoil lug (No Wedge) with just a front and rear receiver screws. Bedding block was found to have plastic run off from the stock on the front half on both sides that had prevented metal to metal contact between the action and block. Trimmed plastic and retorqued action into stock. I have now noticed that the stock is peeling in the grip area. Haven't had a chance to shoot it to see if this has stopped the grouping problem. Question is has anyone else noticed or heard of a change in the accustock recoil lug. Bedding block is cut for the standard lug and doesnt have room for a wedge. Also stock is not drilled for the wedge screw.